The Filter tab provides Administrators and Monitors with the ability to filter what is being displayed throughout the entire web app experience. When filters are used, they are applied to the Map, the Home tab, Devices tab, List View tab and Options tab. Filters are used to focus on specific criteria or a combination of criteria such a tenants/sub-tenants or groups, devices, device state, and message date. Filters can also be saved for convenient access at a later time.
This article explains how to save custom filters.
1. To save a custom filter, navigate to the Filter tab.
2. Ensure that None is selected from the Select Filter drop-down.
3. Next, select any of the filter categories and define the filter criteria you would like to save. In the example below, we're selected Filter by Device State. Press OK to apply your filter.
4. Your filter will now by applied to the map and throughout the entire web app as well as the "i" indicator will appear on the Filter tab to confirm the filter is active. Press Save to save your settings and give your filter a name.
5. Give you filter a name and press OK to save your filter settings.