The GeoPro Safety Wearable contains GPS that provides 15-20-meter accuracy. Position report intervals are flexible and can be set in the GeoPro Web App as desired. Supported intervals are 10m, 30m, 1h, 2h, 3h, and 4h. If Tracking is not required, the feature can simply be disabled.
Note: A location request which returns the position of the GeoPro Safety Wearable can also be sent from the GeoPro Web App at any time by overseeing personnel.
Follow the instructions below on how configure Tracking for the GeoPro Safety Wearable using the GeoPro Web App.
1. Navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired GeoPro Safety Wearable device from the list.
2. The device page for the selected device will be displayed, select Configure from the list.
3. The device configuration page for the selected device will be displayed, select Tracking from the list
4. Using the options, select if you would like to turn Tracking On or Off and select the desired Tracking Interval using the drop-downs. Press Send when finished.
Note: Changes made from the portal are not permanently stored. Settings will be retained on the device but not reflected in this menu.
5. If turned on, the GeoPro Safety Wearable will now begin sending position reports at the selected interval, once the interval time has passed. If turned off, the device will no longer send position reports.