Visual (LED) and audible (loud speaker) status indicators on the GeoPro iHelp Pendant can be enabled and disabled using the GeoPro Web App as desired. LED illumination and voice prompts can be silenced for discrete operation however both cannot be disabled at the same time.
Follow the instructions below on how configure the visual and audible status indicators for the GeoPro iHelp Pendant using the GeoPro Web App.
1. Navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired GeoPro iHelp device from the list.
2. The device page for the selected device will be displayed, select Configure from the list.
3. The device configuration page for the selected device will be displayed, select Status Indicators from the list
4. Using the options, select the desired Status Indicators setting from the drop-down. Press Send when finished.
Note: Both LED illumination and loud speaker cannot be disabled simultaneously. Changes made from the portal are not permanently store. Settings will be retained on the device but not reflected in this menu.
5. The selected status indicator settings will now be reflected on the pendant.