To browse the web with the Iridium AxcessPoint you will first need to download the Iridium Mail & Web app from the app store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iridium-mail-web/id895173211?mt=8
You will also need to register for an Iridium mail & web account: https://www.iridium.com//Iridium-Mail-and-Web-Registration.aspx
Once the above has been completed, proceed with these steps:
1. From your iPhone, tap on "Settings"
2. Tap on "Wi-Fi"
3. Select the Iridium Wi-Fi network (example SSID: PHS300IC-134)
4. Tap on the blue information icon to the right of the SSID
5. Scroll down to "HTTP PROXY" and then tap on "Manual"
6. Tap on "Server" and then enter 192.168.3.37
7. Tap on "Port" and then enter 3119
8. Tap on "Authentication" to activate it
9. Tap on "Username" and then enter your Iridium username
10. Tap on "Password" and then enter your Iridium password
11. Open the Iridium Mail app (If this is your first time open the app you will be prompted for your user and password. You will then be prompted to select your device, select "Iridium Axcesspoint" then tap the "Back" button.)
12. Tap on "Web"
13. Tap on "Connect"
14. The app will dial through to the network
15. A popup will appear notifying you that your phone will be connecting to the Safari browser, tap on "OK"
16. Once the Safari browser launches you will be prompted for a username and password use the same username and password that you use on the Iridium Mail app
17. You can now browse mobile websites via the Axcesspoint