To enable the GEOS SOS service on your Iridium Extreme, you will need to perform the following:
Step 1: Register with GEOS
- Navigate to https://my-geos.com/registration
- Fill in the GEOS registration form and your details when done.
NOTE: Iridium Extreme handsets purchased from Roadpost come pre-programmed for use with GEOS. Once you have completed the GEOS registration process, check your phone to ensure it has been configured correctly by following the steps below.
Step 2: Configure Extreme for use with GEOS
1. A warning message will be displayed, "WARNING! You have no configured GEOS Service", press Setup
2. Scroll to Use and press Select
3. A message will be displayed, "Please confirm you have registered...", press OK
4. Power the handset off and back on again
5. When handset starts up, confirm the warning message is no longer presented.
6. You've successfully configured your handset for use with GEOS.