To browse the web with the Axcesspoint you will need to use the Firefox browser. The Firefox browser can be downloaded from getfirefox.com.
You will also need to register for an Iridium mail & web account: https://www.iridium.com//Iridium-Mail-and-Web-Registration.aspx
NOTE: The screenshots for this article were taken from a Mac, but the instructions are also valid for Windows baed PCs as well.
Once the browser has been downloaded and installed, follow these steps:
1. Open Firefox
2. In the address bar type in about:config and then hit the enter key
3. A warning will appear in your browser window, click on "I'll be careful, I promise"
4. In the search bar type in proxy.http
5. Two results will appear: network.proxy.http and network.proxy.http_port
6. Double click on network.proxy.http, type in 192.168.3.37 and then click on "OK"
7. Double click on network.proxy.http_port, type in 3119 and then click on "OK"
8. Exit the browser
9. Open the Axcesspoint software to create a web connection
10. When you navigate to a website for the first time, you will be asked to authenticate. Use your Iridium Mail and Web username and password