If your Iridium GO! has too many outstanding inbound emails you can delete them from the Iridium Mail & Web site.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The below instructions will delete all outstanding emails for your Iridium GO! device.
1. Go to the Iridium Mail & Web account at www.iridium.com/mailandweb.
2. Click "Login" on the middle of the page (not the top right corner).
3. Login with your Iridium Mail & Web email and password (example email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Click on "Change Email."
5. Scroll down and then click the "Submit" button under "Purge Inbox" and under "Purge BigMail"
6. The purge requests will show as completed.
If your GO! continues to report that is has outstanding emails to download, you will need to perform a factory reset using these instructions:
1. Turn on Iridium GO!
2. Open the external antenna cover located on the antenna side of the device.
3. Use a paperclip or similar point, and press gently inside the Reset button hole.
4. Follow the screen menu prompts to reset settings to factory defaults.