GeoPro Mobile App users using an Android mobile device will be able to (in most cases) set custom notification sounds for the GeoPro app from their Android system settings. The exact series of inputs required may vary slightly by device, but will generally follow the steps in this article.
To set custom GeoPro notification sounds in Android:
1. Navigate to the mobile device’s Settings menu.
2. Select the device’s App menu.
3. Find and select the GeoPro app.
4. Tap on the Notifications setting.
5. You will be presented with 2 notification categories, Default and Service. Tap the option you would like to update.
- Default will control app sounds associated with Check-in reminders such as Please Check-in now and Please Check-in by reminders.
- Service will control other administrative app sounds such as the system reminder that the GeoPro app is running.
6. Select Sound.
7. Tap on the custom sound option you would like to use.