Follow the steps below for assistance on how to unblock your Iridium 9505A handset.
Note: Blocked appears when the incorrect PIN code has been entered more than 3 times.
Step 1: Locate the PUK code
1. Obtain your PUK code from the back of your SIM card holder
- If you're unable to locate your PUK code contact our Customer Care department via email or our live chat.
Step 2: Unblock the satellite phone
1. Phone will display "BLOCKED."
2. Enter **05*
3. You will be prompted for the SIM PUK Code.
4. Enter the PUK code and press "OK."
5. You will then be prompted to create a SIM "PIN Code."
6. Enter "1111" and press "OK."
7. You will be prompted to confirm the PIN previously entered.
8. Enter "1111" and press "OK."