Adding a new license using the Account Management section allows Administrators to add Mobile App licenses, inReach licenses, Monitor Licenses and additional Administrator licenses. All of the licenses activated and added to your account in real-time.
This article explains how to add a new Mobile App license.
Note: The Account Management section can be access directly from the Options menu in the GeoPro web app or by navigating to https://account.geoprosolutions.com/ and entering your Administrator credentials.
1. To add a new mobile app license, navigate to the Manage License(s) tab and select Add new license(s).
2. Select the Mobile App Device license to proceed.
3. Fill out the required fields in the Device Details section.
4. Fill out the required fields in the User Details section.
5. When finished, select Add to Cart and your new Mobile App license will be queued up for checkout.
Note: The monthly fee reflects the cost of the license. If a trial license is available to you, the Monthly Fee will be $0.
6. You can now add additional licenses or checkout your order. To checkout your order, select Submit Order.
7. Once you`ve submitted your order and the device license has been activated, the user will receive an SMS notification with app download instructions, activation code, a link to the GeoPro portal and a temporary password.