Adding a new license using the Account Management section allows Administrators to add Mobile App licenses, GeoPro Safety Wearable licenses, inReach licenses, Monitor Licenses and additional Administrator licenses. All of the licenses activated and added to your account in real-time. This article explains how to add a new GeoPro Safety Wearable license.
Note: The Account Management section can be access directly from the Options menu in the GeoPro web app or by navigating to https://account.geoprosolutions.com/ and entering your Administrator credentials.
1. To add a new mobile app license, navigate to the Manage License(s) tab and select Add new license(s).
2. Select the GeoPro Safety Wearable license to proceed.
3. Fill out the required fields in the Device Details section.
4. Fill out the required fields in the User Details section.
5. When finished, select Add to Cart and your new GeoPro Safety Wearable license will be queued up for checkout.
6. You can now add additional licenses or checkout your order. To checkout your order, select Submit Order.
7. Allow up to 10 minutes for the activation to complete. Once completed, the device will appear on the GeoPro Web App: https://geopro.globalalerting.com/