Follow the steps below on how to access voicemail from the IsatPhone Pro & IsatPhone 2.
Step 1: Register to the network
- Rotate and extend the antenna so it is pointing at the sky
- Face towards the general direction of the equator and the phone will begin to register
Note: The Inmarsat satellites are geostationary and they do not change location. The satellites are positioned across the equator therefore you will need to ensure you are facing the satellite from your region. If you do not face the right direction you will not register to the network. The signal indicator will show bars, if it does not, turn 90 degrees to the right and continue doing so until you have achieved signal gain.
Step 2: Call voicemail
- Hold the 1 key until the phone dials voicemail
- The automated greeting will prompt for your 4 digit PIN code
- The 4 digit PIN code is the last 4 digits of your SIM serial number