Follow the steps below on how to access voicemail from the Iridium phone.
Step 1: Register to the network
- Take the Iridium phone outside to the most open area possible
- Rotate the antenna until it snaps into place
- Extend the antenna
Step 2: Call voicemail
- Press the Envelope key on the keypad
- Select "Call Voicemail"
- Enter your full Iridium number when prompted, Example: 8816 325 12345
- Your voicemail greeting will play, interupt with the " * " key
- Enter your passcode, the default code is the last seven digits of your Iridium phone number
- Follow the voice prompts