Creating an inReach Enterprise Account for Pro Plans
1. To get started first navigate to the Enterprise Account Creation page: https://account.inreach.garmin.com/activate/Activation/DeviceValidation?Account=Roadpost
2. Select your country. Note that these directions apply specifically to customers with a Canadian billing address.
4. Please note that in order to create an account, you must enter in a valid credit card. For clients requiring invoicing please fill out the inReach Enterprise Account Setup Form.
5. You must accept in the inReach Enterprise Terms and Conditions to proceed.
5. Enter in your account information. Note: A unique email address is required for the creation of a new account. This email address with be the Administrator Login for your account.
6. Enter in the Emergency Contacts associated with the account. These are the contacts that will be notified in the event that an SOS is triggered from the device.
7. Enter in your billing information.
8. Once you’ve completed entering in your account, emergency contacts, and payment information, you will be asked to confirm your entries.
9. Your account is now created, however you still need to activate your devices and assign users to those devices before they are deployed.