When a message is sent, the message contains details related to the message content, recipient, date, location, speed, course, and elevation.
This article explains how to navigate to the location a message was sent from.
1. Select Messages and press
2. Select a conversation from the list and press
3. Select a message that includes and press
4. The message details will be displayed.
5. Select Navigate and press to navigate to the location from which the message was sent.
TIP: Use the Map and Compass to navigate to your destination.