If you are sending a message to a recipient who does not have Internet access, you can include your location coordinates in the message. For recipients with Internet access, your location will be included by default.
This article explains how to include location coordinates in a message.
1. Select Messages and press
2. Select New Message and press
3. Select an option:
Select To: to enter new recipients manually.
Select to select recipients from your contacts list.
4. Enter a message if necessary, this is optional.
5. Select from the panel on the right to include your location coordinates.
6. Select Send Message and press
Article is closed for comments.