Waypoints are locations you create and store on the device. Waypoints can mark where you are, where you are going, or where you have been. When a waypoint is created or edited it will also appear on your MapShare page. Waypoints can be created using your explore.garmin.com account or directly on your device.
This article explains how to create a waypoint using the device.
Create a waypoint using your current location
1. Select Waypoints and press
2. Select New Waypoint and press
3. Your current location will be displayed.
4. If necessary, edit the waypoint name or location coordinates.
5. Press to go back and your waypoint will be stored as well as sent to your explore.garmin.com account
Create a waypoint for a specific location
1. Select Map and press
2. Using the select a location on the map and press
3. Select Location Info and press
4. Select Mark Waypoint and press
5. Your current location will be displayed.
6. If necessary, edit the waypoint name or location coordinates.
7. Press to go back and your waypoint will be stored as well as sent to your explore.garmin.com account
TIP: You can navigate to a waypoint by selecting Waypoints > Navigate.
Article is closed for comments.