Waypoints are locations you create and store on the device. Waypoints can mark where you are, where you are going, or where you have been. When a waypoint is created or edited it will also appear on your MapShare page. Waypoints can be created using your explore.garmin.com account or directly on your device.
This article explains how to delete a waypoint.
1. Select Waypoints and press
2. Choose a waypoint from the list and press
3. Your waypoint location details will be displayed.
4. Press , select Delete and press
5. Select Delete and press to delete the waypoint.
TIP: You will also need to delete your waypoint from explore.garmin.com otherwise the next time you sync, your waypoint will re-appear on your device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.