Rental customers can place a free call free of charge. Testing your handset before travel is highly recommended to ensure your handset is fully operational when you need it.
1. Take your handset outside.
2. Press and hold the power button to power on your handset.
3. Extend your antenna and ensure you have a clear line of sight to the sky, preferably away from any large obstructions or heavy canopy.
4. Wait for the handset to display "Registered". A green LED indicator will also be displayed indicating you have signal.
5. Dial +1-480-752-5105 (press and hold 0 to obtain +) or dial 00-1-480-752-5105.
6. Press the Green button to initiate the call.
7. If your call is successful, you'll hear an automated greeting stating your call has been successfully connected.