Your Roadpost online account lists all active prepaid cards associated with your account on the “Manage Prepaid Refills” page.
IMPORTANT: Minutes expire at 12am (Midnight) UTC time indicated on the date of expiry.
To refill airtime or extend the expiry date of your card:
- Sign in to “My Account” located on the top right of our website using your login credentials
- Click 'Refill your Card' at the top of the site OR Select “Manage Prepaid Refills” from the left side menu. Select the card(s) you want to refill in the table. (Tip: Keep an eye on your airtime balances and expiry dates. Most cards allow you to carry-forward unused minutes if you refill prior to the expiry date and refilling also lets you keep your current Iridium phone number.)
- Once you’ve made your selection, click the “Manage Refills” button. You’ll be able to choose from the following types of refills:
- One-time refill: Ideal for one-time use. You can always come back and refill again later when your airtime is nearly depleted or your card is nearing expiry. We’ll also send you an email reminder when your balance is low or when your card is about to expire.
- Auto-refill: ideal if you want to ensure you never run out of airtime. Authorize us to automatically refill the prepaid airtime on your card when you have just 10 voice minutes of airtime remaining, or your card/airtime is due to expire within 3 days, whichever comes first. Note: An active credit card must be on file for the auto-refill to process before expiry.
- Disable auto-refill: If you’ve previously selected an auto-refill option for your prepaid card and you want to turn this option “off”, you can disable the auto-refill you had previously set up for a prepaid card.
- After selecting “one-time refill” or “auto-refill” you can choose any of the prepaid options shown on that page. For most prepaid cards, this allows you to carry your airtime balance forward and combine it with the balance added by your new refill voucher (not applicable to Iridium 300 minute prepaid cards).
- When you select a refill product, the dropdown list on the page will show you the price associated with your selection, and a subtotal (not including applicable taxes) is displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Note that the validity periods are calculated differently based on the specific product. For example, all Iridium Global cards (except for the 300-minute card) add the expiry period to your existing expiry date. Whereas Iridium Regional prepaid cards will just calculate the expiry date from the date you’ve applied the refill. Be sure to check out the details on the prepaid product pages to understand how expiry is calculated.
Refill vs Extension
A refill adds the selected airtime minutes to your selected prepaid SIM card AND updates the expiry of the airtime balance with the time period indicated for that refill. An extension simply extends your current airtime balance with the selected extension period.