General Voicemail Information
• The default PIN code is the last 7 digits of your phone number.
• When someone leaves you a voice message, the voicemail system automatically sends a text message to notify you. Your phone will display an envelope symbol , indicating a new text message has been received. Please note that the text message envelope symbol will be displayed until all text messages have been saved or deleted.
• Please ensure that you record your PIN Code somewhere safe.
To Retrieve Messages
1. Press the Envelope button on the device.
2. Scroll to “Call Voicemail”, press OK button.
3. There may be a short delay. Please wait for the main message.
4. When you hear the main message, enter your phone number.
5. Press the star [ * ] button to access the message center.
6. Enter your PIN code. (DEFAULT PIN = LAST 7 DIGITS OF PHONE NUMBER)
7. Follow the system prompts.
How to check voicemail from a landline
1. Call the Iridium Messaging Center at 011 8816 6299 0000 or dial the Iridium mobile number from any landline. Note: this is an expensive call.
2. When prompted enter in the full 12 digit service number (i.e 8816 XXX XXXXX).
3. You will be prompted to leave a message, interrupt this message by pressing the "*" key.
4. Enter your password when prompted; the default password is the last 7 digits of your Iridium service number.
5. Follow the system prompts as you listen to your voicemail messages.