InReach Roadpost or InReach Garmin?
To determine if you have an InReach account with Roadpost or Garmin, use a combination of the following information:
- Account number
- A Roadpost customer's InReach account will begin with the prefix 'IR', while a Garmin Account will have the prefix 'CAD' or 'DL'.
If you are uncertain as to what your account number is, you can view it from the Explore Portal, by going to View Invoices. Updating Billing Info, Processing Payment & Viewing Invoices – Roadpost
- Email Confirmations
- When activation, cancellation or payment confirmations are sent to your associated email, do these usually come from Garmin or Roadpost?
- Device Type
- If you have an inReach Mini, inReach Mini 2, Garmin inReach Messenger, GPSMap 67 Series, GPSMap 86 Series, GPSMap 66 Series, Montana 700 Series, Tread Series, or any other new model of inReach, your account is with Garmin. Please contact Garmin Support for assistance. Roadpost only supports the inReach SE, SE+, Explorer and Explorer+ for accounts created before 2017.
- Subscription Type
- If your inReach device is active on a Freedom or Annual Plan: Consumer Safety, Recreation or Expedition Plan; a Pro: Basic, Advanced or Unlimited; or a Flex Team, Flex Team Plus, or a Flex Team Max, then you are a Garmin customer. Please contact Garmin Support for assistance.
Based on the above, if believe your account is with Garmin, please contact Garmin for support at:
- Garmin InReach Support (USA) - 1-800-800-1020, or
- Garmin InReach Support (Canada) - 1-866-429-9296