The Device Log displays all messages and events transmitted from the portal to the device. This includes, portal initiated text messages, location requests, check-in requests, check-in reminders, changes to check-in schedules, when a schedule has been started or stopped, manual portal initiated check-ins, manual portal initiated emergency declarations and cancellations, etc.
1. To view a Device Log, navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired device.
2. The device page for the selected device will be displayed, select Device Log from the list.
3. You are now viewing the Device Log for the selected device.
4. You can use the Device Log Options drop down to filter the Device Log by Start Date, End Date and also Export to CSV.
5. You can also add a note to the Device Log by selecting Add Note to Device Log. Once you've entered your notes, press Add Note and your notes will be saved to the Device Log.