The device Inbox displays all message and events transmitted from the device to the portal. This includes, text messages, position reports, check-ins, geofence crossings, monitoring start and stop, man detections, emergency declarations and cancellations, etc.
1. To view a device Inbox, navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired device.
2. The device page for the selected device will be displayed, select Inbox from the list.
3. You are now viewing the Inbox for the selected device and the map has also filtered based on the most recently transmitted message or event.
4. You can also use the Inbox Options drop down to search, filter and export Inbox data.
5. Select any entry in the Inbox and the map will filter based on the location of where the message or event was transmitted. Press Previous or Next to continue viewing the breadcrumb trail and message/ event details.