Using the Map of the GeoPro web app is very intuitive and similar to using other map applications. The Map of the GeoPro web app allows you to perform functions such as pan, zoom, fit map, show/hide geofences, show/hide all devices and change between map layers.
1. To pan the map, touch the screen or select an area of the map using your cursor and move in the oposing direction.
To pan up, move down / To pan down, move up / To pan left, move right / To pan right, move left
2. To zoom the map, use the + button to zoom in and the - button to zoom out.
3. To center your device(s) headcrumb and fit the map to the page, select the Center icon.
4. To show or hide geofences on the map, select the Geofence icon.
5. To show or hide all devices on the map, select the Breadcrumb icon.
Note: This option will only for Administrators, Monitors and Users which have the ability to view all devices.
6. To change the map type being displayed, select the Layers icon followed by the desired map layer.