Follow the steps below if you are unable to login to the Iridium GO! application for Android using the default "Guest" username and password.
Note: This issue is associated with older Android devices however specific versions are unknow
Solution 1: Clear Iridium GO! application settings
- From your Android home screen, navigate to Settings.
- Select Applications/Application Manager.
- Scroll down and select Iridium GO!.
- Select Clear data.
- Select Clear cache.
- Select Force stop.
- Navigate back to your home screen.
- Launch the Iridium GO! app and try to login.
Solution 2: Remove app & reset device
- Power ON the Iridium GO!
- Press and hold the reset button until “Reset to factory defaults?” appears on the display. The reset button is located in the external antenna compartment beneath the antenna.
- Select the Yes soft-key, your Iridium GO! will reset to factory settings and power cycle.
- Uninstall the Iridium GO! application from your Android device.
- Power your Android device off and back on again.
- Reinstall the 'Iridium GO' applications, and reboot the phone again.
- Turn off all Bluetooth signals before you log in to the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Connect to the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi hotspot using your Android device.
- Launch the Iridium GO! application and select login.
- Login using the default username and password of ' guest '.