Selecting Groups from the Options tab provides Administrators with the ability to manage groups. Managing groups consists of creating new groups, modifying group members, assigning check-in schedules, and deleting groups.
Administrators and Monitors can perform actions on an entire group, such as Request Location, Request Check-In, Send Text Message, Enable Check-In Schedule and Disable Check-In Schedule.
This article explains how to request a group to check-in.
1. To request a group of devices to check-in, navigate to the Options tab and select Groups from the list.
2. The groups list will be displayed, select the desired group from the list.
3. The group page will be displayed, select Request Check-In from the list.
4. You will be provided with the option to define the Check-In Period. The Check-In Period determins the length of time given to the user to Check-In before changing the status to Overdue. Once a device has gone Overdue, the appropriate escalation contacts will be notified based on the configured Event Notifications.
Select the desired Check-In Period and press Send.
5. You will be provided with the following confirmation once the request has been sent to each of the device members of the selected group.