Performing a location request on a device will return the position of the device to the portal the next time the device communicates with the network. The Request Location feature is only supported by certain device types. If supported, the Request Location option will appear on the device page.
1. To perform a Request Location on a device, navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired device.
2. The device page for the selected device will be displayed, select Request Location from the list.
3. A confirmation message will be displayed indicating a location request has been sent to the selected device.
4. The location request is immediately transmitted from the GeoPro web app to the device however it may take some time for the device to receive the request. The device must be powered on and must communicate with the network in order to return the location of the device and appear on the map. Most GeoPro authorized devices will check the network periodically, even when in standby.
5. Subsequently, a Request Location can be cleared by selecting Clear Location Request from the device page.