Follow the instructions below on how to register the Iridium Extreme to communicate with the GeoPro portal.
Note: The Iridium Extreme must be activate on a voice plan and the GeoPro LBS add-on for use with GeoPro. For further information on how to activate your Iridium Extreme with the GeoPro portal and a GeoPro LBS plan add-on, please contact our Customer Care department at 1-888-290-1616.
Solution: Register Iridium Extreme with GeoPro
1. Login to https://geopro.globalalerting.com
2. Navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired Iridium Extreme from your list of devices.
3. Select Configure followed by Advanced to view your Iridium Extreme Registration Code and PIN code.
4. Your Extreme Registration Code and PIN code will be displayed. Take note of both codes.
5. Power on the Iridium Extreme handset and enter *#575# and press the green button.
- The IMEI and registration code will appear
- Verify the IMEI and Registration code match
- Press Register
- Enter the PIN Code from the GeoPro portal and press OK
6. Take the Iridium Extreme outside to complete the registration process.
- If the handset is powered on, power it off and back on again
- The handset will complete the registration process and you may see the GeoPro logo flash quickly on the display. This can take up to 30-60 seconds after network registration
7. The handset is now ready to be used with the GeoPro portal.