Follow the steps below on how to obtain and send the current GPS position on the IsatPhone Pro & IsatPhone 2.
Step 1: Launch GPS application
- Rotate and extend the antenna so it is pointing at the sky.
- Make sure you are facing in the direction of the satellite.
- Press the "Menu" key.
- Highlight the "GPS position" icon and press the "Select" key.
- The phone will obtain your GPS information.
Step 2: Sending position
- From the GPS application, press the "Options" key.
- Highlight "Send GPS location" and press the "Select" key.
- Select either text or email.
- In the "To" field enter the phone number or email address of the recipient.
- To add a contact from your phonebook, press the "Options" key and select "Add recipient."