Follow the steps below if your Iridium GO! device is not transmitting Wi-Fi signal and you are unable to find the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network using your mobile device.
Solution: Perform a hard reset
- Power on the Iridium GO! by lifting the antenna into the on position.
- Remove bottom cover and the battery from the Iridium GO!
- Pull back the external antenna gromet exposing the external antenna port and factory reset button
- Press and hold the factory reset button located in the external antenna compartment using a pin or paper clip
- While holding factory reset button, insert the battery and continue to hold the factory reset button for 30 seconds
- Release the factory reset button after 30 seconds and wait for the Iridium GO! to power on
- Once the Iridium GO! has powered on and displays Searching, search for the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network using your mobile device
- The Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network will dispaly IRIDIUM-XXXXX (where XXXXX is a unique 5 digit number)
- You can now connect to the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network and begin using your device