Follow the steps below on how to enter the SIM PIN on the Iridium 9505 & 9505A.
Step 1: Enter the SIM PIN Code
- Enter 1111 into the phone and press the “OK” key.
- The phone will now be unlocked.
Step 2: Disable the SIM PIN prompt on the phone
This will prevent the phone from asking for the SIM PIN again.
- Make sure you are at the home screen (press and hold C button for a few seconds).
- Press "Menu" key.
- Scroll to "Phone Setup" and press the "OK" key.
- Scroll to "Require SIM Card PIN" and press the "OK" key.
- Scroll to "Off" and press the "OK" key.
- Enter PIN "1111" and press the "OK" key.
- Completed will appear on the display.
- Power phone off and on to verify you are no longer being prompted to enter SIM PIN.