The Iridium GO! allow you to perform tracking based on time intervals. Your Lat/Long will be broadcast to one receipient via email or SMS.
1. Connect to the Iridium GO! with your phone or tablet
2. Open the Iridium GO! app
3. Tap on the "Login" button
4. Enter admin credentials (default is guest for username and password)
5. Tap on "Settings"
6. Tap on "Track"
7. Tap on "Tracking Frequency" and select an interval (please note that each track sent out is charged as an SMS)
8. Tap on "Tracking Recipient" and enter either a phone number for SMS (use international formatting +1 followed by area code and phone number) or an email address for email
9. Save the changes
The device will now start tracking. To disable tracking perform the same steps and select "No update" under "Tracking Frequency."