Geofences allow Administrators to define and highlight geographical locations on the map which can be used to monitor when device users enter or exit specific areas. Geofences can be created using a circle, polygon or drawing a line on the map and a fence width can be defined as well as given a custom colour. In order to trigger geofence notifications and alert specific individuals, you will be required to create an Event Notification for the geofence crossing. When creating the Event Notification for the Geofence crossing, you will be able to define which devices the geofence should apply to and who will be notified.
This article explains how to delete a geofence.
1. To delete a geofence, navigate to the Options tab and select Geofences.
2. The Geofences page will be displayed. Select the geofence you would like to delete from the list.
3. Select Delete from the geofence details page.
4. You will then be prompted to confirm the deletion of the selected geofence. Select Yes, Delete to continue.
5. Your geofence will now be deleted from the map.
Note: If an event notification has been configured for this geofence, navigate to the Event Notification section to update or delete the associated event notification.