The Filter tab provides Administrators and Monitors with the ability to filter what is being displayed throughout the entire web app experience. When filters are used, they are applied to the Map, the Home tab, Devices tab, List View tab and Options tab. Filters are used to focus on specific criteria or a combination of criteria such a tenants/sub-tenants or groups, devices, device state, and message date. Filters can also be saved for convenient access at a later time.
This article explains how to delete a custom filter.
1. To delete a previously saved custom filter, navigate to the Filter tab.
2. Select the previously saved filter from the Select Filter drop-down.
3. Select Delete to delete the selected custom filter.
4. You will be prompted to confirm the deletion of the selected filter. Select Yes, Delete to delete the custom filter or select Cancel to return to the Filter tab.
5. Once delete, the selected filter will be removed from the list and the filter will no longer exist or be active.