The GeoPro moble app supports the capability to pair with VSN Mobil's V.BTTN alert button. The V.BTTN is a Bluetooth wearable button that can be used to surreptitiously trigger an SOS from the GeoPro Mobile App without having unlock your smartphone.
Visit the VSN Mobil V.BTTN website for details.
Note: Download the GeoPro mobile app from the Google Play Store. GeoPro Mobile App v2.4.2 or higher is required for V.BTTN support.
This article explains how to declare & cancel an SOS using the V.BTTN alert button.
Declaring an SOS
1. To declare an SOS, press and hold the face of the V.BTTN for 2-8 seconds.
2. The V.BTTN will play an audible alert and will begin to flash red, indicating SOS in progress. In the background, the GeoPro Mobile App will also display it's in SOS mode.
4. While in SOS mode, location messages will be generated from the paired smartphone and will be delivered to the GeoPro Web App at the specified interval.
Cancelling an SOS
1. Open the GeoPro Mobile App and navigate to the SOS tab.
2. Slide the SOS slider to stop the SOS and send a cancellation message to the GeoPro Web App.
3. The GeoPro Mobile App will return to its normal state and the V.BTTN will stop flashing indicating the SOS has been cancelled.
Note: An SOS can also be cancelled remotely from the GeoPro Web App. The app will notify the user the SOS has been cancelled remotely and the V.BTTN will stop flashing to indicate the SOS cancelled.