This article explains how to create a new group.
1. To create a group, navigate to the Options tab and select Groups from the list.
2. The groups page will be displayed, select the + sign to create a new group.
3. Give your group a name and press OK to continue.
4. Next, you'll be presented with the ability to assign devices to your group
5. Assign devices to your group by dragging and dropping devices from the Devices tab to the Group tab above. Press Save when finished.
6. Assign a check-in schedule to your group by selecting Check-In Schedules from the list.
7. Select Select Check-In Schedule to assign a check-in schedule to the group.
8. Select the desired schedule from the drop-down and press OK when finished. The selected check-in schedule will now be applied to the entire group.