Once a check-in schedule has been created by an Administrator or Monitor, it can be assigned to a user or a group of users. Check-in schedules can be a assigned to a user from a few different places in the GeoPro web app. Check-in schedules can be assigned from the device configuration page, from the Group section, or from the Check-In Schedule section of the Options tab, all of which accomplish the same end result. This article explains how to assign a check-in schedule from the Devices tab.
1. To assign a check-in schedule to a specific device, navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired device.
2. The device page for the selected device will be displayed, select Configure from the list.
3. From the device configuration page, select Check-In Schedules from the list.
4. Select Select Check-In Schedule to choose from a list of schedules which have already been created.
5. From the Selected Schedule drop-down, select the desired check-in schedule to apply to the device and press OK.
6. The selected check-in schedule will now be applied to the device and can be enabled or disabled accordingly.